欢迎您: 游客   等级: 游客 | 注册 | 登陆 |
发 贴
请选择需要发布主题的板块
用户名 密码
欢迎新会员: austin  
   回族佛教网 » 佛学共享 » 梵藏文学习 » 背完这444句,你的英语口语绝对不成问题了
查看
1412
回复
2
admin
级别超级管理员
精华0
积分0
财富196 佛戒币
发帖数10
注册2009-1-13
状态 我暂时不在线
发表于2009-8-18 01:49 楼主
背完这444句,你的英语口语绝对不成问题了

1. I see 我明白了。


2. I quit! 我不干了!


3. Let go! 放手!


4. Me too 我也是。


5. My god! 天哪!


6. No way! 不行!


7. Come on 来吧(赶快)


8. Hold on 等一等。


9. I agree 我同意。


10. Not bad 还不错。


11. Not yet 还没。


12. See you 再见。


13. Shut up! 闭嘴!


14. So long 再见。


15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)


16. Allow me 让我来。


17. Be quiet! 安静点!


18. Cheer up! 振作起来!


19. Good job! 做得好!


20. Have fun! 玩得开心!


21. How much? 多少钱?


22. I'm full 我饱了。


23. I'm home 我回来了。


24. I'm lost 我迷路了。


25. My treat 我请客。


26. So do I 我也一样。


27. This way 这边请。


28. After you 您先。


29. Bless you! 祝福你!


30. Follow me 跟我来。


31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)


32. Good luck! 祝好运!


33. I decline! 我拒绝!


34. I promise 我保证。


35. Of course! 当然了!


36. Slow down! 慢点!


37. Take care! 保重!


38. They hurt (伤口)疼。


39. Try again 再试试。


40. Watch out! 当心。


41. What's up? 有什么事吗?


42. Be careful! 注意!


43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!


44. Don't move! 不许动!


45. Guess what? 猜猜看?


46. I doubt it 我怀疑。




47. I think so 我也这么想。




48. I'm single 我是单身贵族。




49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!




50. Let me see.让我想想。




51. Never mind.不要紧。




52. No problem! 没问题!




53. That's all! 就这样!




54. Time is up 时间快到了。




55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?




56. Count me on 算上我。




57. Don't worry 别担心。




58. Feel better? 好点了吗?




59. I love you! 我爱你!




60. I'm his fan 我是他的影迷。




61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?




62. That's neat 这很好。




63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?




64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?




65. He is my age 他和我同岁。




66. Here you are 给你。




67. No one knows . 没有人知道。




68. Take it easy 别紧张。




69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!




70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?




71. To be careful! 一定要小心!




72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?




73. Help yourself 别客气。




74. I'm on a diet 我在节食。




75. Keep in Touch 保持联络。




76. Time is money 时间就是金钱。




77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?




78. You did right 你做得对。




79. You set me up! 你出卖我!




80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?




81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!




82. Excuse meSir 先生,对不起。




83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!




84. How's it going? 怎么样?




85. I have no idea 我没有头绪。




86. I just made it! 我做到了!




87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。




88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!




89. It's her field 这是她的本行。




90. It's up to you 由你决定。




91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!




92. What about you? 你呢?




93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。




94. You're welcome 不客气。




95. Any day will do 哪一天都行夕




96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!




97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!




98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。




99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。




100. I'll fix you Up 我会帮你打点的




101. It sounds great! 听起来很不错。




102. It's a fine day 今天是个好天。




103. So farSo good 目前还不错。




104. What time is it? 几点了?




105. You can make it! 你能做到!




106. Control yourself! 克制一下!




107. He came by train 他乘火车来。




108. He is ill in bed 他卧病在床。




109. He lacks courage 他缺乏勇气。




110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?




111. I have no choice 我别无选择。




112. I like ice-cream 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。




113. I love this game 我钟爱这项运动。




114. I'll try my best 我尽力而为。




115. I'm On your side 我全力支持你。




116. Long time no see! 好久不见!




117. No painno gain 不劳无获。




118. Wellit depends 噢,这得看情况。




119. We're all for it 我们全都同意。




120. What a good deal! 真便宜!




121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?




122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!




123. You have my word 我保证。




124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!




125. Don't count on me.别指望我。




126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!




127. Don't let me down 别让我失望。




128. Easy come easy go 来得容易,去得快。




129. I beg your pardon 请你原谅。




130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)




131. I'll be back soon 我马上回来。




132. I'll check it out 我去查查看。




133. It’s a long story 说来话长。




134. It’s Sunday today 今天是星期天。




135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!




136. Make up your mind 做个决定吧。




137. That's all I need 我就要这些。




138. The view is great 景色多么漂亮!




139. The wall has ears 隔墙有耳。




140. There comes a bus 汽车来了。




141. What day is today? 今天星期几?




142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?




143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?




144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?




145. YesI suppose So 是的,我也这么认为。




146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。




147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?




148. Don't be so modest 别谦虚了。




149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!




150. He is a smart boy 他是个小机灵鬼。




151. He is just a child 他只是个孩子。




152. I can't follow you 我不懂你说的。




153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。




154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。




155. It is growing cool 天气渐渐凉爽起来。




156. It seems all right 看来这没问题。




157. It's going too far 太离谱了。




158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?




159. She had a bad cold 她患了重感冒。




160. That's a good idea 这个主意真不错。




161. The answer is zero 白忙了。




162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?




163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!




164. He can hardly speak 他几乎说不出话来。




165. He always talks big 他总是吹牛。




166. He won an election 他在选举中获胜。




167. I am a football fan 我是个足球迷。




168. If only I could fly 要是我能飞就好了。




169. I'll be right there 我马上就到。




170. I'll see you at six 我六点钟见你。




171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?




172. Just read it for me 就读给我听好了。




173. Knowledge is power 知识就是力量。




174. Move out of my way! 让开!




175. Time is running out 没时间了。




176. We are good friends 我们是好朋友。




177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?




178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1




179. Clothes make the man 人要衣装。




180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?




181. Don't lose your head 不要惊慌失措。




182. He can't take a joke 他开不得玩笑。




183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。




184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?




185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?




186. I know all about it 我知道有关它的一切。




187. It really takes time 这样太耽误时间了。




188. It's against the law 这是违法的。




189. Love melove my dog (谚语)爱屋及乌。




190. My mouth is watering 我要流口水了。




191. Speak louderplease 说话请大声点儿。




192. This boy has no job 这个男孩没有工作。




193. This house is my own 这所房子是我自己的。




194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?




195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。




196. You need to workout 你需要去运动锻炼一下。




197. Your hand feels cold 你的手摸起来很冷。。




198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。




199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。




200. Fasten your seat belt 系好你的安全带。




201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。




202. He looks very healthy 他看来很健康。




203. He paused for a reply 他停下来等着·回答。




204. He repaired his house 他修理了他的房子。




205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。




206. Here's a gift for you 这里有个礼物送给你。




207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?




208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。




209. I could hardly speak 我简直说不出话来。




210. I'll have to try that 我得试试这么做。




211. I'm very proud of you 我为你感到非常骄傲。




212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)




213. Make yourself at home
请不要拘礼。




214. My car needs washing 我的车需要洗一洗。




215. None of your business! 与你无关!




216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。




217. That's always the case
习以为常了。




218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。




219. Those are watermelons
那些是西瓜。




220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!




221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?




222. You are a chicken
你是个胆小鬼。




223. A lovely dayisn't it? 好天气,是吗?




224. He is collecting money
他在筹集资金。




225. He was born in New York
他出生在纽约。




226. He was not a bit tired
他一点也不累。




227. I will be more careful
我会小心一些的,




228. I will never forget it
我会记着的。




229. It is Just what I need
这正是我所需要的。




230. It rather surprised me
那事使我颇感惊讶。




231. Just around the comer 就在附近。




232. Just for entertainment 只是为了消遣一下。




233. Let bygones be bygones 过去的,就让它过去吧。




234. Mother doesn't make up 妈妈不化妆。




235. Ohyou are kidding me 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。




236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。




237. Skating is interesting 滑冰很有趣。




238. Supper is ready at six 晚餐六点钟就好了。




239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!




240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!




241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?




242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?




243. First come first served 先到先得。




244. Great minds think alike 英雄所见略同。




245. He has a sense of humor 他有幽默感。




246. He is acting an old man 他正扮演一个老人。




247. He is looking for a job 他正在找工作。




248. He doesn't care about me 他并不在乎我。




249. I develop films myself 我自己冲洗照片。




250. I felt no regret for it 对这件事我不觉得后悔。




251. I get up at six o'clock 我六点起床。




252. I meet the boss himself 我见到了老板本人。




253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。




254. I really enjoyed myself 我玩得很开心。




255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!




256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。




257. She's under the weather 她心情·不好。




258. The child sobbed sadly 小孩伤心地抽泣着。




259. The rumor had no basis 那谣言没有·根据。




260. They praised him highly 他们大大地表扬了他。




261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。




262. You can call me any time 你可以随时打电话给我。




263. 15 divided by3 equals 5 15除以3等于5




264. All for oneone for all 我为人人,人人为我。




265. East,westhome is best 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。




266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。




267. He is physically mature 他身体己发育成熟。




268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)




269. I can't afford a new car 我买不起一部新车。




270. I do want to see him now 我现在确实很想去见他。




271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。




272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。




273. I suppose you dance much 我想你常常跳舞吧。




274. I walked across the park 我穿过了公园。




275. I'll just play it by ear 我到时随机应变。




276. I'm not sure I can do it 恐怕这事我干不了。




277. I'm not used to drinking 我不习惯喝酒。




278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?




279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。




280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。




281. Let's not waste our time 咱们别浪费时间了。




282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?




283. Money is not everything 金钱不是一切。




284. Neither of the men spoke 两个人都没说过话。




285. Stop making such a noise 别吵了。




286. That makes no difference 没什么区别。




287. The price is reasonable 价格还算合理。




288. They crowned him king 他们拥立他为国王。




289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。




290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。




291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。




292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?




293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?




294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?




295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?




296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?




297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。




298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!




299. You've got a point there 你说得挺有道理的。




300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦




301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?




302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?




303. Don't cry over spilt milk 不要做无益的后悔。




304. Don't let chances pass by 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。




305. He owned himself defeated 他承认自己失败了。




306. He seems at little nervous 他显得有点紧张。




307. He strolls about the town 他在镇上四处遛达。




308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。




309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?




310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。




311. I get hold of you at last 我终于找到你了。




312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。




313. I like all kinds of fruit 我喜欢各种各样的水果。




314. I saw it with my own eyes 我亲眼所见。




315. I will arrange everything 我会安排一切的。




316. I wish I knew my neighbor 我很想认识我的邻居。




317. I would like to check out 我想结帐。




318. It has be come much cooler 天气变得凉爽多了。




319. It's time you went to bed 你早就该睡觉了。




320. No spitting on the street 禁止在大街上吐痰。




321. She was totally exhausted 她累垮了。




322. Show your ticketsplease 请出示你的票。




323. Thank you for your advice 谢谢你的建议。




324. That's the latest fashion 这是最流行的款式。




325. The train arrived on time 火车准时到达。




326. There go the house lights 剧院的灯光灭了。




327. They are paid by the hour 他们按时取酬。




328. Things are getting better 情况正在好转。




329. Wake me up at five thirty 请在五点半叫醒我。




330. We are all busy with work 我们都忙于工作。




331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?




332. You can get what you want 你能得到你想要的。




333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。




334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?




335. Be careful not to fall ill 注意不要生病了。




336. Being a mother is not easy 做一个母亲是不容易的。




337. Brevity is the soul of wit 简洁是智慧的精华。




338. Cancer is a deadly disease 癌症是一种致命的疾病。




339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?




340. Don't dream away your time 不要虚度光阴。




341. Don't keep me waiting long 不要让我等得太久。




342. He has a remarkable memory 他有惊人的记忆力。




343. He has completed the task 他完成了这个任务。




344. He has quite a few friends 他有不少的朋友。




345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。




346. He walks with a quick pace 他快步走路。




347. He was not a little tired 他很累。




348. His looks are always funny 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。




349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?




350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。




351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。




352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK 我希望住在纽约。




353. I'm very glad to hear that 很高兴听你这样说。




354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!




355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!




356. No littering on the campus 在校园内不准乱丢废物。




357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。




358. She mended the broken doll 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。




359. So I just take what I want 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。




360. Spring is a pretty season 春天是一个好季节。




361. The figure seems all Right 数目看起来是对的。




362. The stars are too far away 星星太遥远了。




363. The whole world knows that 全世界都知道。




364. Tomorrow will be a holiday 明天放假。




365. We walk on the garden path 我们走在花园小径上。




366. What you need is just rest 你需要的就是休息。




367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?




368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。




369. A lost chance never returns 错过的机会永不再来。




370. Don't let this get you down 不要为此灰心丧气。




371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。




372. I don't think you are right 我认为你是不对的。




373. I have never seen the movie 我从未看过那部电影。




374. I haven't seen you for ages 我好久没见到你了。




375. I was alonebut not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。




376. I went there three days ago 我三天前去过那儿。




377. It's a friendly competition 这是一场友谊赛。




378. It's very thoughtful of you 你想得真周到。




379. May I speak to Loraplease? 我能和劳拉说话吗?




380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike 王先生在修他的自行车。




381. My brother is see king a job 我弟弟正在找工作。




382. Nancy will retire next year 南希明年就退休了。




383. Neither you nor he is wrong 你没错,他也没错。




384. Opportunity knocks but once 机不可失,时不再来。




385. She dressed herself hastily 她匆忙穿上衣服。




386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。




387. Someone is ringing the bell 有人在按门铃。




388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。




389. These shoes don't fit right 这双鞋不太合适。




390. This is only the first half 这才是上半场呢。




391. This pen doesn't write well 这钢笔不好写。




392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?




393. You really look sharp today 你今天真漂亮。




394. Another cat came to my house 又有一只猫来到我家了。




395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。




396. Don't keep the truth from me 别瞒着我事实真相。




397. Everything has its beginning 凡事都有开端。




398. He came to the point at once 他一下子就说到了点子上。




399. He fell behind with his work 他工作落后了。




400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。

401. He neither smokes nor drinks 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。




402. He ran his horse up the hill 他策马跑上小山。




403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。




404. He was efficient in his work 他工作效率高。




405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。




406. His father runs a restaurant 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。




407. I have something to tell you 我有事要告诉你。




408. I smelled a smell of cooking 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。




409. I want to see the film again 我真想再看一遍。




410. I've got too much work to do 我要做的工作太多了。




411. Let's go for a walkshall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?




412. Please let me check the bill 请让我核对一下帐单。




413. Plenty of sleep is healthful 充足的睡眠有益于健康。




414. The sun comes up in the east 太阳从东方升起。




415. This is because we feel pain 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。




416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?




417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。




418. You can either stay or leave 你或者留下或者离开。




419. Your life is your own affair 你的生活是你自己的事。




420. All that glitters is not gold 发闪光的不全是黄金。




421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?




422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?




423. Don't forget to keep in touch 别忘了保持联系。




424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。




425. He is in his everyday clothes 他穿着平常的衣服。




426. He is taller than I by ahead 他比我高一头。




427. He led them down the mountain 他带他们下山。




428. He was trained to be a lawyer 他被培养成一名律师。




429. I am afraid that l have to go 我要走了。




430. I don't have any cash with me 我身上没带现金。




431. I have been putting on weight 我开始发胖了。




432. I have just finished the book 我刚刚读完这本书。




433. I was late for work yesterday 我昨天上班迟到了。




434. It appears to be a true story 这故事似乎是真的。




435. I've got to start working out 我必须开始做健身运动了。




436. Japan is to the east of China 日本在中国的东部。




437. John asked Grace to marry him 约翰向格雷斯求婚。




438. My watch is faster than yours 我的表比你的表快。




439. New China was founded in l949 1949年新中国成立。




440. Thanks for your flattering me 多谢你的夸奖。




441. They charged the fault on him 他们把过失归咎于他。




442. This car is in good condition 这车性能很好。




443. This work itself is very easy 这件工作本身很容易。



444. Truth is the daughter of time 时间见真

分享  
admin
级别超级管理员
精华0
积分0
财富196 佛戒币
发帖数10
注册2009-1-13
状态 我暂时不在线
发表于2009-8-18 01:51    1
英语佛名

  Amitabha 阿弥陀佛
Anterior Tibet 前藏 一个大活佛,其庙叫祖卜寺(Tsurpu)
Apsaras 飞天
Attisha 阿底峡
Avalokiteshvara 观音
Bhodisattva 菩萨
Bon (Black) 本 教 (黑)
Budda 佛 Dorje (多杰/藏文)
Chapel 佛堂
Circumanbulate 转经道 (v.)
Circumanbulation 转经道
Circumanbulator 转经道的人
Consort 明妃
Dakini 空行母
Deity 明王
Dipamkara 燃灯佛;宝光佛
Dipamkara 宝光佛;燃灯佛
Disciplinarian 铁棒喇嘛
Dorje 多杰(藏文:金刚)
Dorje 金刚
Drakpa 和尚(藏文)刚)
Dratsang 扎仓(学校)
Drepung 哲蚌寺
Drepung Monastry 哲蚌寺(拉萨三大寺之一)
Drolma 卓玛(藏文:度母)
Drolma 度母(女菩萨)
Empty 空
Enthronement 坐床
Esoteric Buddhism 密宗
Exotoric Buddhism 显宗
Form 色
Formless 空
Ganden Monastry 甘丹寺(拉萨三大寺之一)
Ge-kor 铁棒喇嘛萨三大
Great Perfection 大园满
Green Tara 绿度母
Gulug (Yellow hat) 格鲁派
Guru 和沿(梵文)
Hayagriva 马头明主
Hinayana 小乘
Holy mountain 魂山
Hutukta 活佛(蒙文) (最好不要用)
Incarnated lama 转世活佛
Jampa 弥勒慈氏
Jokhang Temple 大昭寺
Kaggu (White) 噶举
Kalachakra 时轮(金刚)
Kangyur 甘珠尔(佛语)
Karmapa 葛玛巴
Khangtsen 康村(宿舍)
Khatag 哈达
Khenpo 堪布(主持)
Kumbum 塔尔b
Kunbum M. 堪布寺(在西宁)
Labrang M. 拉卜楞寺(甘南)
Lama 喇嘛,指大和尚
Lineage 传承
Lobsang 洛桑
Losang 洛桑
Lozang 洛桑
Mahakala 大黑天(本教中神的名字)
Mahayana 大乘
Main Assembly Hall 大经堂
Maitreya 弥勒慈氏
Mandala 檀城
Mandala 曼陀螺
Manjushri 文殊(菩萨)
Mantra 咒语
Master 上师 (和尚)
Material 色
Medicine Buddha 药师佛
Monastry 寺院(比Temple大)
Monk 和尚( 小)
Monlam 默然大法会
Monlam 传昭大法会
Mudra 手印
Nga 阿
Ngari 阿里
Nirvan 涅盘
Nyingma 宁玛
Order 教派
Padma 莲花
Padmasambhava 莲花生
Pagoda 佛塔
Palkor Chode 白居寺
Panchen Lama 班禅
Partner 明妃
Pelden Lhamo 吉祥天女
Pelden Lhamo 班丹拉母
Potala 布达拉宫
Prayer meeting festival 传昭大法会
Prayer wheel 传经筒
Ramoche Temple 小昭寺
Reincarnation 灵童
Rinpoche 活佛(通用)
Sakya (Stripe hat) 花派(萨迦)
Sect 教派
Sera Monastry 色拉寺(拉萨三大寺之一)
Shakyamuni 施加摩尼
Shantarakshita 寂护
Shantarakshita 静命
Sharipu 舍利子 (骨灰)
Sku-Vbumchen-mo 白居寺
Sontzen Gampo 松赞干布
Soul mountain 魂山
Soul yak 魂牛l
Stupa 灵塔p
Sutra Chanting Hall 大经堂a
Taer 塔尔r
Tara 度母(女菩萨)
Tashilhunpo Monastry 扎时伦布寺(在日喀泽)
Temple 寺庙
Tengyur 丹珠尔(论部)喀泽)
Tibetan Buddhism 藏传佛教
Tibetan Studies 藏学
Tibetan Tripitaka 大藏经
Tibetology 藏学
Tradition 教派
Trulku 活佛(藏文)
Tsam-pa 糌粑
Tsamba 糌粑
Tsang 后藏
Tsongkhapa 宗喀巴
U 前藏
Union of happiness 乐空双运
Vajra 金刚
Vajrayana 密宗
White Tara 白度母
Yamataka 阿曼德迦;大威
Yamataka 怖畏金刚
Yidam 本尊

admin
级别超级管理员
精华0
积分0
财富196 佛戒币
发帖数10
注册2009-1-13
状态 我暂时不在线
发表于2009-8-18 02:00    2
商务英语

 

一轮会谈

one round of talks

决议

resolution

谅解备忘录

memorandum of understanding

现在开会

I declare the meeting open.

发言

I invite the representa tive of …to take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.


我的介绍完了,谢谢。

That’s all for my presentati on.thank you.


我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.


我要说的就是这些。

That’s all for what I want to say.


您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?


让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree,(With your permission )let me start with one issue


在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentati on.


您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?


我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.


我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.


对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interrupti on but


当然可以。

By all means


怎么都行。

Whatever you say.


我没有异议。

I have no objection


我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.


我们高兴地看到

We note with pleasure that


这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?


不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?


我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatlyl appreciate  it if you could give us your favourable  and prompt commitment  as soonas possible.


请你们务必在81日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.


纠缠这个问题

entangle this issue


提倡节约

advocate/uphold thriftiness


为了国家的繁荣

for the sake of national property


经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship  leave me a deep impression .


密切注视

Keep close watch on


促进密切合作

spur/promote intensive cooperatio n


久仰

I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了

Long time no see.


辛苦了

You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.


尊敬的朋友们

distinguis hed/Honorable/Respected friends



阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京.


On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government , I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.


对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government , I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance .


在北京过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Beijing?


我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请.

I’ll surely remember you and your invitation  to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资.

American businessme n are welcome to make investment  in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见.

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行

It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生

please remember me to Mr.

感谢光临

Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来

Hope you’ll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京

Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了.

I will see myself out, please.

多保重

Take care.

祝您一路平安.

Have a nice trip.

愿为您效劳。

At your service.

举行宴会/宴请

host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会

welcome dinner

便宴

informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

luncheon

便餐

light meal

工作午餐

working luncheon

自助餐

buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会

return dinner

告别宴会

farewell dinner

庆功宴

glee feast

招待会

reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

Reception Celebratin g the 45th Anniversar y of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会

cocktail party

茶话会

tea party

包餐/点餐

table d’hote/a la carte

上菜

serve a courst

您的位置在这里

Here is your seat.

请入席

Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂

enjoy this happy get-together

请随便

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

what would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperatio n between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。

Here’s to you.

祝你健康

To your health.

我要为此干杯

I’ll drink to that!

随量

Whatever you like.

我失陪一会儿

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌。

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有

The distinguis hed guests paarticipa ting the reception are

现在请讲话

I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝

grand celebration

情况介绍

presentation

小组讨论

panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

hold consultati ons with the organizati ons concerned

庆祝成立一周年

celebratin g the 1st Anniversar y of the Establishm ent of …

热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours , good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选

Hearty congratula tions on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

hold a meeting/seminar/conference  /forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

enter into negotiation

交涉

make representa tions with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

talks at working level

对口会谈

counterpart talks

议程项目

items on the agenda

主题

theme

议题

topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

opening session

全体会议
plenary session